Investigative JournalismNo Comment
Standards for in rolling of the following training courses:
The applicable who are willing to attend the investigative Journalism courses, they need to explain their interests through the below points:
- Presenting documents of working actively for media or willing to work voluntarily in journalism sections such as Radio, TV, News, Magazine, Newspaper, Movie, Theater, Music and advertisements.
- Write a news report about the visual media, Radio, Printed media that you believe they are good at investigative reports.
- Write an investigative report check what are the differences in between other investigative reports compare them with each other and you have only 300 words to do so.
- Use computer and Microsoft word to write your report.
Results of the course:
Participants will learn the below points after they get graduated from the courses:
- The following course will enable the participants to recognize the key and important points of the investigative reports, and a complete recognition of the investigative reports.
- It will also give them the ability to say where the sources of the investigative reports come from, for example: they will be capable to say where the sources of the investigative reports will.
- It will also make the participants to understand what the team work is and the role of a team work.
- Participant will also learn how to be a professional journalist.
- They will learn the principals of the investigative journalism.
- They also learn about the safety or correspondents and the environments of media in Afghanistan.