Latest Media Watch ReportNo Comment
#148 Media Watch Monthly report Headlines.
- Escaping of a local correspondent from Helmand province to abroad due to threats.
- Threats of the local correspondents by Taliban in Helmand.
- Threat of the local director of the National Radio TV in Sar-i-pol.
- Threat of local investigative reporter in Balkh.
- Beating of a photojournalist by unknown men in Kabul.
- Prevention of the Baklh University Chancellor from doing interview with the college students.
- Exemption of the printing media from paying pervious taxes by the President.
- 34 governmental departments do not have source of accessing information.
- Banu weekly Magazine launched activity.